GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS
- Avoid plagiarism. Each submission you make should be your own work!
- You’re only entitled to submit for one category. eg. Poetry or quotes
- Your work should be in English.
- The writers or poets whose works are selected retain copyright of their works.
- Your work must be thoroughly edited before being Sent to us. This will also be a deciding factor for our selections. We will in also edit selected entries to suit the publication.
Due to the number of entries we receive, only selected writers or poets will be contacted.
Our editors will not be able communicate with writers and poets whose entries were not selected on areas of improvement in their works.